Pull focus while standing away from the lens with the Follow Focus Whip. All of our drive accessories feature our zero backlash design fitting the industry standard square port.
The 270mm Flexible Handwheel with Zero Backlash Coupling is an optional accessory that acts as a highly flexible focus whip allowing a 270mm extension from the standard handwheel or it can also be directly connected to the core bridge, while operating in tight spaces.
It’s ergonomically designed handle allows you to have a comfortable grip even in very testing conditions.
The expansion coupling is compatible with both the Revolvr handwheels and other handwheels using the industry standard square port and is the only coupling in the market allowing for perfect attachment with zero backlash.
It has been carefully crafted and assembled in Germany and built from anodized aluminium, stainless steel and a flexible steel shaft to ensure maximum durability and resistance from wear and tear.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 29 cm|
- • Highly flexible focus whip which allows for a 270mm extension from the standard handwheel
- • Ergonomically designed handle allows for comfortable grip in any shooting condition
- • Allows focus puller to stay clear from the camera operator while shooting in tight spaces
- • Only expansion coupling in the market that allows for perfect attachment with the handwheel and ensures zero backlash
- • Can be connected directly to the core bridge without using the handwheel while operating in tight spaces
- • Built from anodized aluminium, stainless steel and a flexible steel shaft for maximum durability