Add 19mm Studio swing away support to your Strummer DNA & Blacklight matte box for use with large lenses up to 162mm in diameter. This arm attaches directly to the swing away core.
19mm Studio Swing Away Arm (Strummer DNA & Blacklight)
This unique, innovative and interchangeable arm system lets you switch set ups effortlessly in a few minutes.
The 19mm Studio arm has a 10mm horizontal adjustment accessed by a lock screw underneath the main bridge and a 12.5 mm vertical movement is available through the matte box dovetail.
An additional fore and rear position of up to 25mm makes aligning your lenses a breeze.
Two individual and fully clamping locks securely hold your matte box on the rods and is perfect when you inclusively use a 19mm set up or when you need 6″ filters. The 19mm Studio Arm can be used with lenses as big as 162mm.
It is precision cut from solid blocks of hard anodized billet aluminium for maximum durability and the 19mm bores are reamed with extreme precision to ensure no movement, while sliding easily for a lens change.
|Dimensions||18.5 × 13 × 6.5 cm|
|Matte Box Compatibility|
- • Interchangeable arm system
- • 10mm horizontal adjustment accessed by a lock screw underneath the main bridge
- • 12.5 mm vertical movement that is available through the matte box dovetail
- • Additional fore and rear position of up to 25mm for easy lens alignment
- • Held securely on rods with 2 individual and fully clamping locks
- • Compatible with lenses up to 162mm
- • Built from precision cut and solid blocks of hard anodized billet aluminium
- • 19mm bores reamed with extreme precision for easy sliding movement
- • Dimensions (mm) 190 x 96 x 36
- • Weight 161 grams